Alleged "Ufo" "Abductions" are only HALLUCINATIONS.

Robert Nicholson. Farel at
Fri Feb 7 16:24:17 EST 1997

Try having a read of :
Schumaker, J. (1995) The Corruption of Reality: A Unified theory of
Religion, Hypnosis, & Psychopathology. Prometheus Books New York.
The author is my supervising professor. His material makes a good launching
pad for serious critical discussion of these issues from the perspective of
an informed psychology.
Robert J. Nicholson
Farel at

Peter <Peter at> wrote in article