neural net software

Joseph Strout jstrout at ucsd.edu
Sun Feb 9 23:00:04 EST 1997

On Sun, 9 Feb 1997, Kenneth Jenrow wrote:

> I am primarily interested in modelling hippocampal and
> neocortical networks. Thanks to all who respond.

My CONICAL package is a free C++ class library for biologically realistic
neural simulations.  The home page also provides links to the two most
widely used simulators, and a review of many older simulators:

	   http://www-acs.ucsd.edu/~jstrout/conical/

|    Joseph J. Strout           Department of Neuroscience, UCSD   |
|    jstrout at ucsd.edu           http://www-acs.ucsd.edu/~jstrout/  |