Alleged "Ufo" "Abductions" are only HALLUCINATIONS.

Vince, The GREY master pagan1 at pagan1.demon.co.uk
Wed Feb 12 16:12:03 EST 1997

In article <32fac2b1.476179 at news.twics.com>, Claude de Contrecoeur*
<cyrano at beehive.twics.com> writes
>I think the USA needs an INFUSION of Science .
>Often seen from Europe the USA looks(nowadays)like an Asylum of the
>Insanes and Autistics.
>Thanks to its mercantilistic values which made people so ignorant and
>hysterical.
>
>It seems the USA has become,alas,an OLIGARCHY not a Democracy anymore
>because when the mass are so stupid and zombified to believe in such
>things as "Ufo" "abductions","Bermuda triangles","New" Age,etc,then
>this is very convenient for those who detain real power in the
>Oligarchy!
>
>Ignorant people cannot challenge the oligarchic power because they are
>mesmerised by this power!
>
>An Oligarchy does not care if their servants are stupid because this
>is,precisely,what they need to retain power.
>
>The USA WAS a Democracy.
>Now it became a plain Oligarchy not much different from some African
>Oligarchies...
>
>Cheers,

Don't keep knocking your fellow Americans....
Uk and Europe now have a majority of UFO believers,
Last poll showed 51% (this was approx two years ago..with X files and
other paranormal type tv shows boosting interest this has probably
jumbed to some degree)

Even I...am starting to believe.

I used to think that my grey skin and large black eyes was due to
childhood illness or a vitamin deficiency.. Then I noticed that I had
six fingers and no genitalia...and a craving for Cow's asses

Live long and perspire...
--
Vince, The GREY master