CORTEX 5 behavioral trial program, with nerve regitering

Joonas Timo Taavetti Kekoni jkekoni at cc.hut.fi
Thu Feb 13 17:06:02 EST 1997

Does anybody know what happened to the program?
Anybody using it? any mailing lists? anything?

It suddenly disappeared from nimh ftp site, site admistration didn't know
anything. What happened? it went commercial? developement ceased?
layer caused problem?

I got a reply and site admin didn't know anything, i got a email and he gave
me another one, no reply from  there. None of the documentation
contained email's or other contac info.

any mailing list? anything?

Is there more apperiate are for this question?

search engines don't work right sice cortex has too many meanings and there
are too many producs, that have nothing to do with neuropsykology.

--
	_-  Joonas Kekoni       OH2MTF	    I                           -_
	_-internet:	jkekoni at cc.hut.fi   I       DO NOT EAT.         -_