Sense of Rhythm

Chris J House chouse at uoguelph.ca
Fri Feb 14 12:58:00 EST 1997

  There are some good articles out there recently on cerebellar lesions
causing rhythm problems.
Ivry et al, 1988 Exp. Brain Res.
Journal of Exp psychol - human percept perf. 21(1)
J. Cog. neuro.  8(2)
Neuropsychology 10(4)
Neuroreport 7(12)
Neurology 47(1), 46(2)sup.(43005 and 43006), 44(4)
J. Neurophys. 72(2)
Jueptner et al 1995 Neurology (vol 45 I think)

  There are a few really good articles that you could follow up with.

: >    What could cause someone to lose their sense of rhythm??  A pretty
: > broad question I know, but I'm interested in what the different responses
: > might be.  Also, if there are any medical/neurological books which deal
: > with the human sense of rhythm; please let me know!