Unified Theory of Brain

Anthonie Muller awjm at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
Fri Feb 14 13:53:37 EST 1997

On 12 Feb 1997, Christopher D. Oakley wrote:

> I am interested in any literature or ideas involving the "Unification" of the
> various theories relating to the brain, brain functioning, etc...
>
> I am writing a book, will be publishing my findings and views.
>
> I believe I have a unified theory.
>
> The book is called "The Unified Reality of The Brain" and I am wondering if
> others share my perspective.
>
> If there are any neuroscientist or people in related fields who might be
> interested in reading this, I am looking for feedback.
>
> Thanks.

Hi Chris,

I have a model for the early evolution of Ca2+ metabolism, which I
consider as a first step on the evolutionary path to the brain.

A published paper of mine can be found in Essays in Biochemistry of last
year. Its contents can also be found on the Thermosynthesis Home Page,
Chapter 1 and 8: http://www.ed.ac.uk/~awjm