survey

Yvonne Singer ysinger at worldnet.att.net
Sun Feb 16 19:21:44 EST 1997

Dear folks...

	Hi, I am currently attending Monmouth University as an undergraduate
psychology major.  I am a senior who is in the process of  writing a thesis.
This paper is about physically disabled young adults' and adolescents'
emotional behavior.  I, myself, have a severe case of Cerebral  Palsy.
Very little research has been done concerning this taboo topic.  In fact,
many psychologists, psychotherapits, and counselors are not trained to
treat the physically handicapped population.  After I receive my BA, I
plan to obtain my MA and PhD to become a psychologist for physically disabled young adults.
	Monmouth University is located in central New Jersey.  Before I
e-mailed my survey, I had long debates about the survey with eight professors
from the psychology department.  For further information, contact, my advisor,
Janice Stapley at JSTAPLEY at MONDEC.MONMOUTH.EDU .  If you do not
wish to complete my survey, do not reply.
            FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I am confined to a wheelchair, I have
a speech implement, and I can only type with my head.  Sigh, I am not a
crook.  I just want enhanced physically disabled people's lives by
educating the public.

Sincerely, Yvonne Singer