MDMA may suppress paranoia

Roger Roger at ducks.demon.co.uk
Tue Feb 18 12:19:53 EST 1997

In article <33032256.3572755 at news.twics.com>
           cyrano at beehive.twics.com "Claude de Contrecoeur*" writes:

> If MDMA is indeed superior to clozapine or olanzapine in suppressing
> paranoid states we could have here completely new ways of treating
> this disorder.

Working with clients who are diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenics
and who buy illicit drugs when out on the street I can assure you
that they are far more 'mad' and paranoid while under the influence
then otherwise.

--
"Damned creatures you are thoroughly evil despite my daily teaching and advice."
                    |    Only the saintly can become good without instruction;
Roger               |    Only the worthy can become good after instruction;