Gilbert Groehn ultramedco at postoffice.worldnet.att.net
Thu Feb 20 11:22:23 EST 1997

                             U L T R A M E D,  I N C.
                             Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
                                (313) 884-1139

                       NOTICE OF CHANGE IN EMAIL ADDRESS

        Please note our new email address which is as follows:

                      ultramedco at worldnet.att.net

        Our backup email address remains the same:

                       ad408 at detroit.freenet.org

        Thank you all for your many inquiries and orders.
        Our extensive client base has made us a major source
        for quality preowned medical and laboratory equipment
        and we hope we can help meet your needs in the coming
        months.   To obtain our latest list of available equipment
        send email and ask for LIST 97112-AT.

                           ULTRAMED, INC.
                           Gil Groehn, General Manager
                           Feb. 20, 1997