neuropetides and olfactory response

SkylinePep skylinepep at aol.com
Fri Feb 21 11:14:12 EST 1997

Please give me some input on thias question from a colleague:

Now about peptides.  What do you do with them?  I'm interested in the
 neuro-peptides, particularly which of them can be part of a response to
 olfactory triggers.  I think this is the mechanism of many of our
reactions
 to smells.  I'm wondering how consistent these responses are over a wide
 population and how well they can be quantified.  I suspect your work has
 nothing to do with any of this!!!       -------Jo

Janis Dillaha Young           Tel./Fax:  (510) 655-5885
Skyline Peptides                e-mail:  SkylinePep at AOL.com
6039 Skyline Blvd. #A                     janyoung at holonet.net
Oakland, CA  94611-1039