PT for Parkinson's?

Betty Martini betty at noel.pd.org
Mon Feb 24 17:12:18 EST 1997

Dear Alan:  You might add to your protocol to warn all Parkinson patients
off aspartame marketed as NutraSweet/Equal/Spoonful and no telling what
since the patent expired and they approved it in June for everything in
the grocery store.  It is a drug and not an additive and changes the
dopamine level of the brain.  It can easily kill a Parkinson patient.
Thats how I first found out about aspartame, when a friend of mine with
Parkinson on aspartame almost died from it.  I called Dr. H. J. Roberts,
world expert and author of books and publications on the subject (1 800
-814-9800). Dr. Roberts told me to get him off right away because it is a
drug that changes the dopamine level.

On the web page mentioned below, Dave Rietz has added our Mission Possible
files and also links to 29 other web pages on the dangers of aspartame,
including Mark Gold's, the largest page and Dr. Roberts web page of
publications.  On this web page is Senator Metzenbaum's bill in l985 which
never got out of committee because of heavy Monsanto lobbying.  He wanted
independent studies by the National Institute of Health on the problems
existing in the population.  Some of the original studies were the target
for an indictment for fraud that was not carried out when the U.S.
Attorney switched sides and went to work for the law firm defending the
case.

Notice in Senator Metzenbaum's bill the mention that aspartame changes the
dopamine level of the brain, and that it is a drug that interacts with
other drugs. Aspartame can trigger Parkinson's Disease.

THERE IS NO WARNING ON THE PRODUCT.  All Parkinson patients should be
told.

Regards,
Betty Martini
Mission Possible Worldwide (warning the world aspartame is a deadly
neurotoxin).  It is now even escalating Alzheimers and Dr. Roberts has
written a book on it. Dr. Roberts did 30 years of research in Alzheimers.
To get more information on aspartame, email betty at pd.org as follows:
Subject: sendme help
The subject line must be typed exactly like the above line.
Betty Martini             1.  Take the 60-day No-Aspartame test
Mission Possible                 and send us your case history.
5950-H State Bridge Rd    2.  Tell your doctor and your friends.
Suite 215                 3.  Return Aspar-Poisoned foods to the store.
Duluth GA  30155  USA     (Nutrasweet(tm), Equal(tm), Spoonful(tm), etc)

Visit http://www.dorway.com with links to more than 25 other Web Sites

We are dedicated to the proposition that we will not be satisfied until death
and disability are no longer considered an acceptable cost of business.