Alzheimer's Disease - A Carer's Guide

Betty Martini betty at noel.pd.org
Mon Feb 24 16:37:14 EST 1997

Dear Sohail:

Let me add another book that is very helpful DEFENSE AGAINST ALZHEIMERS
DISEASE  1 800 - 814-9800.  While this explains those things that trigger
Alzheimers and gives so much good information it also tells you that it is
aspartame (NutraSweet) that it is escalating the disease.  It is a
neurotoxin that has two neureotoxic amino acids that go past the blood
brain barrier and deteriorate the neurons of the brain.  Memory loss is
one of the most common symptoms of aspartame.  It is listed as #9 in the
92 documented symptoms on the FDA report from coma and seizures to
blindness and death.

Regards,
Betty

P.S.  So remember whether aspartame triggers the disease or the person has
Alzheimers and is using NutraSweet, it will definitely speed up the
disease.

I see you are in Australia.  Meet Patricia, Mission Possible Australia,
warning your country off this poison.  Email address above.

To get more information on aspartame, email betty at pd.org as follows:
Subject: sendme help
The subject line must be typed exactly like the above line.
Betty Martini             1.  Take the 60-day No-Aspartame test
Mission Possible                 and send us your case history.
5950-H State Bridge Rd    2.  Tell your doctor and your friends.
Suite 215                 3.  Return Aspar-Poisoned foods to the store.
Duluth GA  30155  USA     (Nutrasweet(tm), Equal(tm), Spoonful(tm), etc)

Visit http://www.dorway.com with links to more than 25 other Web Sites

We are dedicated to the proposition that we will not be satisfied until death
and disability are no longer considered an acceptable cost of business.