Prion diseases : similarities?

Betty Martini betty at noel.pd.org
Mon Feb 24 16:21:54 EST 1997

The best book on the subject which just came out is called MAD COW,
MILKGATE  - PRIONS.  Dr. Hulse who wrote the book is probably the world
expert on the subject and you can't put the book down.  He is on email.  I
have a 1-800 number but you're in England so you can probably send for the
book.

So his email is above, hulse at mind.net

And those in neurology interested can also contact him or he can put his
address or 1 800 number in htis newsgroup.  Dr. Hulse is a medical doctor
and a milk scientist.  He is a real scholar on the subject.

Regards,
Betty Martini
Mission Possible (warning the world aspartame is a deadly poison, and
warning the world on the bovine growth hormone, both manufactured by
Monsanto, largest manufacturer of poisons in the world)
To get more information on aspartame, email betty at pd.org as follows:
Subject: sendme help
The subject line must be typed exactly like the above line.
Betty Martini             1.  Take the 60-day No-Aspartame test
Mission Possible                 and send us your case history.
5950-H State Bridge Rd    2.  Tell your doctor and your friends.
Suite 215                 3.  Return Aspar-Poisoned foods to the store.
Duluth GA  30155  USA     (Nutrasweet(tm), Equal(tm), Spoonful(tm), etc)

Visit http://www.dorway.com with links to more than 25 other Web Sites

We are dedicated to the proposition that we will not be satisfied until death
and disability are no longer considered an acceptable cost of business.