exogenous, intracerebral, intraventricular etc.

Tom Lockwood twldjs at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 25 11:39:11 EST 1997

Hi Frank,

Thanks again for your help. I was, in that I am still alive, mistaken.
My doctor called me and said that something was leaching away sodium
from my blood and that I had nearly no sodium. "Nearly" being the
operative word. My postassium was also very low and my Ph was in danger
of changing. I'm on several different meds related either to my stroke
or depression. Two of my doctors thought that the Effexor I was taking
was the agent leaching away the sodium and had me stop taking this drug.
My blood sodium levels rose after I stopped taking Effexor.
Have you ever heard of this happening?

Tom Lockwood