MEASUREMENT OF CARDIAC OUTPUT IN RATS AND MICE

L.P.J.J. Noldus Lu.Do at Home.DiVa.nl
Tue Feb 25 16:23:48 EST 1997

pradipg at aol.com (PradipG) wrote:

>CARDIAC OUTPUT MEASUREMENT IN RATS AND MICE

>Measurement of cardiac output in small laboratory animals is now possible.
>Most widely used technology for measuring cardiac output is by
>thermodilution methods. The cardiac output computer equipped with
>thermodilution microprobe (variable sizes for different animals) can be
>used.. In addition to rats and mice, same computer can be used for any
>animal even in horses. If you need more information, please drop me a note
>with your street address.

>Dr. Ghosh
>Physiologist

Dear Dr. Ghosh,

It would be so much more fair to the scientific community if you and
your colleagues would adhere to the "netiquette" and refrain from
these repetitive under-cover ads in various newsgroups. Or be upfront
and add a complete signature, including your Columbus Instruments
address. Then at least every websurfer knows that he/she is dealing
with a commercial company. Nothing wrong with commercial companies
(I am the director of one myself), but no sneaky tactics please.

Lucas Noldus

Dr. L.P.J.J. Noldus
Noldus Information Technology b.v.
Costerweg 5