ESANN'97 programme

esann at esann at
Wed Feb 26 10:25:16 EST 1997

Dear colleagues,

I am pleased to inform you that the full programme of the ESANN'97
conference, the European Symposium on Artificial Neural Networks, (Bruges,
Belgium, April 16-17-18, 1997), is available on the Web at the following

This server includes all information for registration, hotel booking,...

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact me by
e-mail (esann at  Please note however that I will be abroad
(and not able to answer to e-mails) between March 7th and March 24th.

Looking forward to meeting you in Bruges,

Sincerely yours,

Michel Verleysen

D facto publications -          Michel Verleysen
        conference services     Univ. Cath. de Louvain - DICE
45 rue Masui                    3, pl. du Levant
1000 Brussels                   B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
Belgium                         Belgium
tel: +32 2 203 43 63            tel: +32 10 47 25 51
fax: +32 2 203 42 94            fax: +32 10 47 25 98
esann at            verleysen at