kissing and brain activity

Victoria victoria at mail.accelnet.com
Wed Feb 26 18:24:02 EST 1997

Hello ~ I'm a freelance writer, writing an article on kissing for a
national magazine.  My editor has asked me to find out what effect
kissing has on the brain (she seems to recall something about increased
beta wave activity, but I can't find anything to substantiate that).

If anyone here would like to give an opinion on how kissing affects
brain activity (as well as chemical changes throughout the body), please
write to me asap -- publishing deadline is approaching quickly :)

Thanks for any and all assistance!