HELP: URETHANE SOURCE

Madhusudan Natarajan nutty at brain
Fri Feb 21 21:31:27 EST 1997

clive.bramham at pki.uib.no wrote:
: Dear all,

: Can anyone point us to a reliable source of urethane for use in rats.
: Powdered form preferable.  We have been getting it from Sigma in the
: past but they seem to be closing down their supply.

: Many thanks,

: Clive Bramham

Hi,
	I also my urethane from Sigma. After seeing your mail, I called
their customer service and both the people I spoke to had no idea about
any such stoppage of urethane. I now notice that you are not in the
united states. Are you concerned since sigma has stopped its urethane
supply to your country (alone?).
	Confused in Chicago.

-- Madhusudan Natarajan
					..and still partly at..
Ward 5-223 : Ph (312) 503 0202
Dept. of Physiology			Dept. of Biomedical Engineering
Northwestern University			University of Akron
--

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has
data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of