Searching a workgroup

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at esbs.u-strasbg.fr
Thu Feb 27 10:32:24 EST 1997

Hello everyone!
I am searching for groups that are trying to connect nerve tissue
with electronic circuits in order to allow a direct control of limb
replacements with the brain or to replace lost sensory functions. As
far as I know there exist a few projects in Germany but I did not
find any address via the internet. Is there anyone who knows people
working in this field or a related topic around the world?

Thanks in advance...

Gunnar Wrobel
4, rue d'Obernai
F-67000 Strasbourg