Neuroscience & Psychology Quotes

James Woodson jwoodson at ucla.edu
Fri Feb 28 18:37:27 EST 1997

About one year ago, a few of you sent me small collections of your favorite
quotes from famous neuroscientists, psychologists, and the like.  I am
again requesting quotes from the community.  However, I am also giving
back!  On the Smart Quotes page at my website, you will find a small, yet
entertaining assortment of quotes (most relevant to neuroscience - a few,
not).  The page will be updated with contributions, so please email your
replies to me personally at <mailto:jwoodson at ucla.edu>.

Thanks, and enjoy the visit if you stop by. The URL is listed below.

James C. Woodson* - Behavioral Neuroscience
U.C.L.A. Dept. of Psychology, Franz Hall
405 Hilgard Ave.
Los Angeles, CA  90293

* Research in mechanisms and loci of sexual differentiation of the brain,
motivated responding, developmental interactions between nerve growth
factors and endogenous gonadal steroids, evolutionary psychology, & learned
helplessness.  All opinions expressed are mine alone, and do not reflect
those of the University of California, Los Angeles.

P.S. You may be able to find out more about me by visiting my web site, at
http://164.67.14.19