How can an engineer learn from neuroscientists

junior1 at ibm.net[Bernie Arruza] junior1 at ibm.net[Bernie Arruza]
Fri Feb 28 21:10:00 EST 1997

Hi,

I joined the New York Academy od Sciences, because membership permits me
to get books (annals-this word makes me very unconfortable <G>) written
by neuroscientists. Are there more groups of computational neuroscientists
(like Carver Mead's - California Institute of Technology) OR are there
neuroscientists working with electrical engineers? What do they publish?
Any other societies that could be interesting to me?

There is a huge void between the engineering disciplines and the neurosciences
and we all lose.

Bernie Arruza.
IBM
Boca Raton, Fl USA