"Brain freeze"?

Madhusudan Natarajan nutty at brain
Fri Feb 28 23:02:42 EST 1997

CASSIDY-FELTGEN at worldnet.att.net wrote:
: Can anyone tell me what mechanism causes the rapid, brief headache pain
: when a cold substance is ingested quickly?  Related to this is my
: question regarding the brain not sensing pain during brain surgery, but
: a person's perception of headaches as localized pain within the brain?
: Is this a paradox or are headaches not actually occuring within the
: brain?

OK, didnt the same question pop up a while ago.. except that it was
called brain cramps then? There were a whole host of theories proposed,
and then the thread died a natural death. Wonder if there are any
archives of all articles posted in the past from where we can dig up all
the relevant posts?

--
Madhusudan Natarajan
					..and still partly at..

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has
data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of
theories to suit facts."    - Sherlock Holmes