Increase the surface tension of water

David S Chesler chesler at
Wed Jan 8 12:02:07 EST 1997

In article <AEF86B1896685CC60 at>,
Peter Ceresole <peter at> wrote:
>In the summer of course the job was different; then, as I decribed here
>before, we would go round at night with special rollers to rectify glass
>(which as everyone knows is a supercooled liquid which flows more quickly
>at summer temperatures) which had slumped under the influence of gravity
>and so distorted the view of the display.

 This is probably something I should do for my windows when I put up
the screens this year, but I don't know if I can use the regular tools.
Does anybody know where I could find a left-handed squeegee and roller
David Chesler (chesler at - ISP
       david.chesler at - WORK david at - DURABLE ADDRESS)
Gargoyles!  Baby-portable scanners!  Paddleball!  Co-op City!  Fast cars!
Jell-O! Toxic waste! All this and more, at