Increase the surface tension of water

a_schaefer andschaefer at
Thu Jan 9 19:27:16 EST 1997

I assume You all have heard of instant water Nestlo(TM)
- just add water
ROTFL (i thought)
Andreas Schaefer
andschaefer at
In the beginning GOD made Heaven and earth;
unfortunately SHE was using MS-Create (TM)...
Unsolicited e-mail will be regarded as handed in for
analysis. send me junk mail and expect to pay my bill
A. Schaefer, programmer, e-mail-analyst, translator

(Delete spam-buster ([at]) to reply) <[at]> wrote in
article <32d1c6fc.165099951 at>...