Dr. Hulse, Mad Cow Disease, Milkgate, Prions Times

Betty Martini betty at noel.pd.org
Tue Jan 14 15:43:18 EST 1997

Dear Dave:

Thank you so much for checking the web for me.  But I wonder is it shown
down here in Georgia?

You did me a great service because I know no one wants to miss this, so
I'll put this back on the lists so those in the states it is in can see
the show.  I got something that said I was "subscribed".  Didn't know they
had a list.

So for those who have interest in dairy products, cancer, the bovine
growth hormone, mad cow disease - you just won't want to miss this.

Thanks again, Dave