Rat Estrous Cycle?

Heyburj at war.wyeth.com Heyburj at war.wyeth.com
Wed Jan 15 13:01:32 EST 1997

Does anyone have (or know where to get) an impedance meter designed to 
measure vaginal fluid conductance (rat)?  I heard that they exist but am 
having trouble tracking one down.

Thanks in Advance,

John Heyburn
Wyeth-Ayerst Research
Princeton, NJ 08543
heyburj at war.wyeth.com

-------------------==== Posted via Deja News ====-----------------------
      http://www.dejanews.com/     Search, Read, Post to Usenet

More information about the Neur-sci mailing list