CVA Aftershocks

shane & christie wescott scc33 at scc
Sun Jan 19 22:01:41 EST 1997

Please check with your doc.(get a neurologist if you don't already have 
one!) and ask him/her to check you out for possible brain disease that 
could be affecting your memory. This may require MRI or spinal tap 
procedures..but the sooner the better! (CW)

More information about the Neur-sci mailing list