Help needed: Apoptosis article

F. Frank LeFever flefever at
Mon Jan 20 22:09:31 EST 1997

In <5buqq9$dr1 at> Math Cuajungco
<m.cuajungco at> writes:
>  I am looking for a very recent article regarding an experiment done
>cultured neurons induced to undergo apoptosis via a metal chelator
>Could anyone please provide me the full citation ie. authors and
>I'd appreciate the help.

He's probably not the author of that particular article, but my
colleague Robert Sloviter (whose research includes seizure-induced
excitotoxic damage to hippocampal neurons) knows a LOT about apoptosis
(e.g. involving adrenocortical function or dysfunction) .
He or one of his crew at Helen Hayes Hospital might know the reference:

Robert Sloviter, Ph.D.,  FAX   USA (914) 947-3350

He may have an e-mail address, but I confess I don't know it.  Might be
in Society for Neuroscience directory.

Frank LeFever
New York Neuropsychology Group