New Scientist Piece Reviewed

Scott L. Schofield sl.schofield at
Sat Jan 25 14:12:05 EST 1997

Dear Richard,

I am SO happy that you jumped in and pointed out the
alternative perspectives that some of us have on the
nature of "intelligence".

I only continued to use this word within the same context of
the previous post to be able to demonstrate a model.  My
own personal concept of "intelligence" was not represented.

I like yours much better.

I look forward to reading lots more stuff from you.

Richard Hall <rhall at> wrote in article