Skin galvanic potentials - any info appreciated

Helena Grbcic grbcic at
Sun Jan 26 12:14:15 EST 1997

I am interested in using skin galvnic potentials
to estimate pain perception in humans.  Could someone point me to
the precise method description on how to do it, the good/better/the
best equipment to do it and tell me the plusses and minuses of
this method.

I am also looking for a detailed description of a
Visual Analog Scale of pain perception or any other pain
perception scales.

I will appreciate any and all answers to this newsgroup and/or
directly to me at:
goran.pavlakovic at