NeuroChat is Here!

Matt Fraser mattf+ at
Mon Jan 27 02:13:38 EST 1997

Hey All,

Just wanted to announce that I just loaded a Chat Room on my Neuroscience
Research site.  It should be up and running by early Monday morning.

It does require Java capable browsers.

Matt Fraser                               "The Real World is very
                                            complex and chaotic,
mattf+ at                         so that, in order to survive,          humans find it necessary to construct
                                           an illusion of reality."
                                               Author Unknown