Sense of Rhythm

Fred Bulger fred at
Tue Jan 28 22:51:12 EST 1997

   What could cause someone to lose their sense of rhythm??  A pretty
broad question I know, but I'm interested in what the different responses
might be.  Also, if there are any medical/neurological books which deal
with the human sense of rhythm; please let me know!

|Fred Bulger         fred at                            |
|(902)-889-3024                 |
|      "Giddyup!" --- Cosmo Kramer.                                |