B-type virus cause of MS?

aelrod sevier at airmail.net
Tue Jul 1 17:08:58 EST 1997

Hello,

I recently read a book which stated that Multiple Sclerosis might be
caused by a virus which has a B-like appearance, thus fooling the blood
cells of people with type B blood into thinking the virus is "self".

The book didn't list any statistics on how many MS sufferers had type B
blood, though.  I searched the web for two days for the blood type
distribution of MS patients and didn't find one.

This is certainly not a matter of vital importance, but I am curious,
now and would like to know the answer.

Can someone please e-mail me and point me in the right direction for
these statistics?

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

AE
(sevier at airmail.net)