NaCl by NMR

Ronald Blue rcb5 at MSN.COM
Wed Jul 2 08:50:49 EST 1997

Interesting question.  Na+ may be related to the frequency of
neurotransmission by slowing
down the timing of the EP.  So Magnetic Imagining using the radio frequencies
of sodium
would be very useful.  I do not know if has been done or can be done.
Ron Blue
COP theory at http://www.neutronicstechcorp.com

----------
From: 	DUNc
Sent: 	Wednesday, June 25, 1997 12:37 PM
To: 	neur-sci at net.bio.net
Subject: 	NaCl by NMR

Just been reading a paper which describes the measurement of NaCl
concentrations in the brain by NMR. Has anyone had experience in such
research or could perhaps point me in the direction of someone who has?
I'm interested in measuring NaCl concentrations in the lung and think
that this technique could be of help.

please e' me direct

thanks,
Duncan
...............         Duncan Borthwick
.......      DUNc       e-mail duncanb at hgu.mrc.ac.uk
..                      tel UK (0131) 332 2471