Career advice

Jean Grandbois j.grandbois at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jul 4 10:22:56 EST 1997

Hello, I am looking for Neuroscience graduates out there who may have
some thoughts on my particular situation. I have a BSc in Neuroscience.
I have a few years of experience in clinical chemistry, working to
develop assays for bone absorption markers.  I would like to return
to my primary interest, neuroscience, and get a PhD in this area.
Unfortunately, I am not comfortable working with animals, which
seems to severely limit what I can do in neuroscience. I do have
strenghts in Analytical Chemistry, Statistics, and Computer Science.

Is there anyone out there with a similar background that has found
themselves a niche in the neuroscience community?

Thanks in advance. Please either respond to bionet.neuroscience,
or by email to j.grandbois at worldnet.att.net.

Jean