pegnancy+brain tumour+epilepsy

Betty Martini betty at noel.pd.org
Fri Jul 4 23:08:53 EST 1997

Are you by any chance on aspartame (NutraSweet).  It is a seizure
triggering drug that caused brain tumors in lab animals.  The
phenylalanine in aspartame lowers the seizure threshold of the brain. Last
June, l996 the FDA gave blanket approval to this poison and its estimated
to be in 9000 products and climbing.  A Mission Possible United Kingdom
has been created in your country to warn all consumers off this toxin.
For more information see the Dorway web page below my signature.

Remember if you consume any of this poison it will make your condition
worse and it is a teratogen, causes birth defects.  A report on pregnancy
and aspartame by Dr. Roberts and Dr. Louis Elsas (Pediatric Professor,
Genetics) testimony before congress is on the Dorway web site.

Regards,
Betty Martini, Founder
Mission Possible Worldwide

For more information on aspartame email:    betty at pd.org
    TYPE:    sendme help        on the Subject Line
                          1. Take the 60-day No Aspartame Test and
  Mission Possible                send us your case history.
5950-H State Bridge Rd.   2. Tell your doctor and all of your friends!
     Suite 215            3. Return Asparcidal food to the store. Anything
 Duluth, GA 30155  USA       with Monsanto's NutraSweet/Equal/Spoonful
                                  or Benevia or NatraTaste
VISIT  http://www.dorway.com/possible.html  Get links to 29 other sites.
       http://www.tiac.net/users/mgold/aspartame/  FAQs/Toxicity Reports

    Disability and Death are not acceptable costs of business!