check it out!

Betty Martini betty at
Sat Jul 5 18:25:37 EST 1997

Dear Rhonda:  Please check out the Dorway web page below my signature and
feel free to add any of the information and link.

For more information on aspartame email:    betty at
    TYPE:    sendme help        on the Subject Line
                          1. Take the 60-day No Aspartame Test and
  Mission Possible                send us your case history.
5950-H State Bridge Rd.   2. Tell your doctor and all of your friends!
     Suite 215            3. Return Asparcidal food to the store. Anything
 Duluth, GA 30155  USA       with Monsanto's NutraSweet/Equal/Spoonful
                                  or Benevia or NatraTaste
VISIT  Get links to 29 other sites.  FAQs/Toxicity Reports
    Disability and Death are not acceptable costs of business!