gay "biology"

John H. Casada casad at umich.edu
Mon Jul 7 06:52:07 EST 1997

F. Frank LeFever wrote:

><snip>
> Remember: it is not the individual's advantage, but the species'
> advantage.

As the evolutionists have repeatedly hammered me with this, I will
pass it on to you.  Current evolutionary theory states that it is
indeed the individual's advantage and not the species'.  Natural
selection takes place at the individual and not species level.

This does not present an insuperable obsticle, though.  It is to the
individual's advantage to see his genetic material passed on, even if
it is done indirectly through close kin and not by his direct
production of progeny.