Neuroscience web page

James Woodson jwoodson at ucla.edu
Mon Jul 7 15:04:49 EST 1997

I have set up a Neuroscience/Neuropsychology web page with many useful
links including a Neuroscience web search engine and sites in Spanish.  If
you wish to check it out, bookmark it, etc, please feel free.  I set this
up as a resource for all, running on my server.  If you find additional
links that you'd like to see added to the list, email them to me and I'll
check it out.

Here's the address.

<http://164.67.14.19/Behavioral_Neuroscience.html>

Let me know what you think. James Woodson

James C. Woodson* - Behavioral Neuroscience
U.C.L.A. Dept. of Psychology, Franz Hall
405 Hilgard Ave.
Los Angeles, CA  90095

"To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient
solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection."  - Jules Henri
Poincare

* Research in mechanisms and loci of sexual differentiation of the brain,
motivated responding, developmental interactions between nerve growth
factors and endogenous gonadal steroids, evolutionary psychology, & learned
helplessness.  All opinions expressed are mine alone, and do not reflect
those of the University of California, Los Angeles.

P.S. You may be able to find out more about me by visiting my web site, at
http://164.67.14.19