Looking for hospital or doctor

Joseph T. Ho jtho at neuron.neurosurgery.washington.edu
Tue Jul 8 02:51:47 EST 1997

One of the attendings from here (University of Washington) just took over the
chairmanship of the Dept. of Neurological Surgery over at UCSF.  I know he did
a lot of brain tumor work, but I'm not sure about spines.  You might want to
find out some info about him.

- Joe

S. Cao (dq250 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA) wrote:

: I have a relative who recently moved to San Francisco.  He has been a
: neuroma patient (neuroma in his up spine) and therefore handicapped for
: many years.  His condition has deteriorated recently.  He is looking for
: hospitals or doctors reputable in treatment of the disease in San Francisco
: area.  It would be greatly appreciated if someone could recommend a couple
: of hospitals or doctors in that area.

: Thanks in advance.

: Susan