Nervous System a system based on the ...

alami at ctonline.it alami at ctonline.it
Wed Jul 2 16:04:52 EST 1997

  I think that nervous System is a system based on the  Natural
selection ; for my studies I 'm sure that each  sinapsyis is done
betwen the better fiber that could extabilished a synapsi as it is for
the law in ecologic System the biotopo are  nevroglia or connectiv
tissue the trofic goal are  established between nervous and nervous
and nevroglia the meat are Growth factor , the nervous cell that could
have better internal conformation and  a major power could arrive to
the growth factor growning and killing each other weaker nervous cell
synapsi I want to improve this teoria whit some scientific laboratory.
My name is Alfio Armando Licciardello.I' m a biologian student I'll
take   my degree in September or at least in february because I work
and study I want to be a biologian and I search for some laboratory
interested in my teorie's.I think to began a good scientist