who knows biotechs specilizing in CNS in NJ and /or NY areas?

Feng Cai caife at umdnj.edu
Mon Jul 14 22:47:47 EST 1997

I have been studying the role of neurotrophic factors in CNS for several
years. and I would like to know if there are companies in NJ or NY areas
doing similar kind of research, using primary neural culture systems to
study the effect of neuro-peptides on the neurogenesis and development
of the CNS.I would appreciate it very much if anyone could provide info
on this subjects. thanks in advance larry chai 7/14/97