Are employment postings OK?

JuneKK junekk at aol.com
Fri Jul 18 07:11:01 EST 1997

Most places will welcome job postings (given today's job market climate).
I also know of 2 sites that are particularly suitable:

bionet.jobs.offered
sci.research.postdoc

Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 20:11:25 -0600
I was wondering, is it acceptable to post employment openings on any/all
of the bionet News Groups?  For example, do bionet.neuroscience,
bionet.genome.arabidopsis, etc. welcome job postings?

I have the same question regarding sci.med.pharmacy, sci.med,
sci.research.careers, sci.chem.analytical, sci.chem, and tnn.chem

I would appreciate some feedback.  Thanks!