Celltack

Rich Schuerger charade at nwu.edu
Wed Jul 16 09:45:56 EST 1997

I want to do patch clamp recording on acutely dissociated cells in a
rapid perfusion system.  One approach I wish to try involves sticking
the cell to the bottom of the recording chanber for mechanical
stability.  I have a procedure for poly-L-Lys coating coverslips that
would allow this, but I have also heard there is a product called
'Celltack' (or something like this) that will also do the job.  If you
know where I might locate this product or information about it, please
let me know by Email (charade at nwu.edu).

Thanks,

Rich.

--
Richard J. Schuerger     lab (312)503-9810