Nerve repair cure(s)???

Mitch mg.smith at
Thu Jul 24 07:40:32 EST 1997

Does anyone know about a possible cure for nerve damage?

CNN (several months ago now) anounced that someone has discovered a
possible cure for nerve damage.  If memory serves, it was/is a derivative
the medicine which is given to organ transplant patients - to prevent
They claimed that this concoction induces nerve repair.

This is all I know.  If anyone knows any more or (better still) knows the
scientists who made this claim, please reply to me.
&&& Would it be useful to those who have progressive neurological diseases?