EEG Biofeedback

José Otavio otavio at sulminas.com.br
Sun Jul 27 15:51:57 EST 1997

Rickk2000 wrote:

> I am needing to find some info on EEG Biofeedback in relationship to
> treating strokes or TBI. I work in a rehab hospital and want to start
> using this on that population but I am having trouble finding any research
> on in this area. Any help in this area would be appreciated.
> Thanks,
> Rick

	I'm a brasilian neurologist also needing to find informations about EEG
neuro feedback. I'd like to know if this  kind of treatment is accepted
by  the neurologists as a really serious therapy.Can you tell me about
that? I've been searching the net,and a good site is
http://www.eegspectrum.com/

	Please,answer me.
	Thanks,

	José Otavio