Twitching all over - anyone know?

Lucynskyyy lucynskyyy at aol.com
Sat Jun 7 03:20:18 EST 1997

Hi!  For the last month and a half I have had twitching on and off
throughout the day in various muscles, face, legs, feet, etc. (fine
sleeping)  And my doctor says it's just anxiety.  Even though it's
lessened a bit since its initial onset, it really has me freaked out, and
I wonder if it really IS anxiety (I don't see how that's all it could be!)
 And if it will EVER go away!  He put me on Buspar and said it would go
away, but it feels like it never will!

Any of you hear about something like this?  Thanks in advance!