Perhaps a dumb question.. but can I have yout input ?

F. Frank LeFever flefever at
Mon Jun 9 21:15:00 EST 1997

In <01bc7346$ec6b6f20$bcd092cf at default> "RANDY MORTELL"
<R.C.M. at> writes:
>	Hi,
>I was having a discussion with a couple of friends and we disagreed on
>	1). The brain originates / controls sexual urges.
>	2). The brain originates / controls all body functions (voluntary
>involantary functions)  ie.. twitches etc....
>	I really appreciate any input from everyone out there,
particulary those
>with a medical backround.
>Thank you,
>r.c.m. at
What did you disagree about?  Obviously, the brain controls the body
the way a chicken controls the egg (and vice versa...).

Frank LeFever
New York Neuropsychology Group