Where can I go to strongly suggest we do more basic research in brain repair?

ssh hoelx005 at tc.umn.edu
Thu Jun 12 23:15:05 EST 1997

I'm really amazed that there is not more awareneness in the medical
community about the damage to the brain caused be psychotropic drugs.
I know, I took some 15 years ago and it caused severe to catastropic
damage to the emotional part of my brain. I only live because I wait
for the day in which they have a treatment for this. I don't see the
necessary awareness of this phenomena to make this happen however. I'm
dedicating the rest of my life to trying my best to make this happen.

Steve