BEWARE - International Antiaging Systems

Jimmy Goldman jgoldman at weasel.owl.de
Sat Jun 14 15:21:41 EST 1997

|   BE AWARE FROM THE CHARLATANS CALLING THEMSELVES    |
|   "INTERNATIONAL ANTIAGING SYSTEMS (IAS)".           |

I've ordered GHB from this Internet Mail-Order company. I verified the
order on the phone. I've never got my order, although it costed nearly 100$
of credir card!!!

I tried to contact this company several times, and David Butler, from "IAS
London" aswered me that it's already on its way. At the second and third
time, he didn't answer me. They don't answer the phone as well.

Dear USENET users - get away from those thieves !

I'd be happy to hear from other IAS victims, maybe we can do something
together.

Jimmy Goldman